This quarterly, digital magazine contains all the Speaking Bipolar posts for January, February, and March 2023. Include 49 full-color pages.
- 5 Tips for Getting Unstuck When You Have Bipolar Disorder
- After 3 Years, COVID Finally Caught Up With Me
- Chronic Illness Has Turned Me Into a Liar
- Day 2 in a Psychiatric Hospital: Adjusting to a New Reality
- High-Functioning Bipolar Disorder and the Doubt You Must Overcome
- Surviving Bipolar: My First Day in a Psychiatric Hospital
- Taylor Swift’s Anti-Hero and How It Connects to My Bipolar
- The Importance of Exercising Regularly for People With Bipolar Disorder
- The Positive Parts of Day Two in a Psychiatric Care Center
- When Mental and Physical Health Collide: What To Know About Treating Bipolar When You’re Sick
30-day money-back guarantee
You get access to instant digital downloads.